CAPILY CARE

FOR WOMEN

3 Step Home Care System

For Female Thinning Hair

Stop Hair Loss & Grow Thicker, Fuller, Healthy Hair

WHY CAPILY HOME CARE SYSTEM?

If you're experiencing hair loss during pregnancy you're not alone. The good news is we offer treatment plans to help you fight back against thinning hair due to a variety of factors, including hair loss during pregnancy and following delivery. 

  • Telogen Effluvium is the excessive shedding of hair that occurs one to five months following pregnancy.
     

  • Affects somewhere between 40 to 50% of women.

Hair Growth Cycle

Approximately 90% of your hair is growing at any one time, while the other 10% enter a resting phase. Every 2-3 months the resting hair falls out and allows new hair to grow in its place. 

Our Capily Home Care System can help manage the temporary changes in hair cycle due to pregnancy by stimulating hair growth & mitigating hair loss. 

Hair Loss During Pregnancy

During pregnancy, an increased number of hairs go into the resting phase, which is part of the normal hair loss cycle.

 

Up to 60% of your hair that is in the growth state may enter into the Telogen resting state.  

After Delivery

The hair loss usually peaks 3-4 months after delivery as your hair follicles rejuvenate themselves.

 

After delivery, the hormones return to normal levels, which allows the hair to fall out and return to the normal cycle. The normal hair loss that was delayed during pregnancy may fall out all at once.

Fight Back Female Thinning Hair With

CAPILY HOME CARE SYSTEM

Hair Care Products For

Female Thinning Hair

Hair Nutritionals for

Female Thinning Hair

SHAMPOO

We use clinically proven natural key active ingredients to address the cause of female thinning hair, stimulate hair growth and improve Scalp and hair health.

daily use or at least 3 time

per week

TOPICAL SOLUTION

TOPICAL SOLUTION

Topical Solution is applied and  left in the scalp areas with thinning hair to allow active ingredients to work on your thinning hair throughout the day and night.

apply twice a day, once in the morning, one at night

SUPPLEMENTS

All key active ingredients are also delivered to your thinning hair areas internally through injectable capsules.

take one capsule per day 

in the morning

Natural Active Ingredients

            No Medication      No Side Effects      Clinically Proven          

Isoflavon

Horse Chestnut

Extract

Allantoin

Biotin

Honey

Complex

Estrogen

Regulator

Improve Blood

Circulation

Scalp

Exfoliation

Strengthen

Hair

Repair & Moisturize Scalp

14 yrs of R&D,  3,000+ clinics,  300,000+ patients treated,

1 million+ product users globally

HOW IT WORKS

STEP 1

Sign Up For Capily

Home Care Online

Capily Care plan is a monthly subscription plan for all your home care products. It takes just few minutes to sign up securely online.

STEP 2

Receive Products

for Thinning Hair

Once you sign up Capily Care plan, we will ship your monthly supplies of

 shampoo, topical solution and supplements to your home every month.

STEP 3

Earn Capily Coin &

Visit Capily Providers

For every month you stay on Capily Care Plan, you will earn Capily Coin which can be used to buy more products and pay for services at Capily Providers.

CAPILY HOME CARE SYSTEM

Shampoo

Topical

Solution

Nutritional

Supplements

$ 95 per month

Use Code: MOREHAIR

 

A FULL SOLUTION FOR FEMALE THINNING HAIR

Thinning Hair?

Capily Home Care System

  • Shampoo

  • Topical Solution

  • Supplements

Noticeable Hair Loss

Intensive Treatment Program

3 months Initial Intensive treatment program with light, energy and topical therapies

Not sure?

Visit a Capily Care Provider nearby who will recommend the best treatment for you

monthly supply covered

monthly supply covered

CAPILY CARE PROVIDERS

California

Vivek Bansal, MD

Bay Area

John Diaz, MD

Katrina Babcock, MD

Jasbir Sandhu, MD

Sonia Bansal, MD

Michael Grossman, MD

Maureen Li, MD

Bay Area

Beverly Hills

West Hollywood

Palmdale

Pasadena

Irvine